Cart is empty
- Is the gun dangerous?
No, only if misused: Do not shoot anyone in face or eyes. Treat it with respect like any firearm. It will not penetrate skin or damage furniture
- What kind of salt does it use?
Any ordinary granulated table salt
- Will the salt splatter the bug?
No, the bug will remain whole for easy clean up
- How much salt does the gun shoot?
A pinch of salt
- What is the accuracy range of the gun?
Within 3 feet is ideal. Practice accuracy by shooting aluminum foil to see salt spray pattern
- How many shots before I need to reload?
The gun will hold about 50 shots before reloading
- Will the Bug-a-salt Gun kill a roach or wasp?
A good point-blank shot will do 'em in!
- Will the Bug-a-salt Gun kill mosquitoes?
The Bug-a-salt is extremely effective at killing mosquitoes.
No Customer reviews